Consume fats and limit the consumption of sugars, these are the basic principles of the ketogenic diet. Discover menus to test over a week.
Ketogenic diet or Keto: recommended foods to avoid
Foods to favor:
- meats, cold meats, foie gras
- fish including oily fish
- cheeses, butter, creme fraiche
- nut, rapeseed, olive, coconut oils
- avocados, olives, almonds, nuts, pistachios
- vegetables (150 g / meal)
- unsweetened fruit (50 g / day): lemon, red fruit, papaya, watermelon
- dark chocolate with more than 85% cocoa.
Foods to avoid:
- breads, pastries, cereals
- pasta, rice, potatoes, semolina, corn, quinoa, buckwheat, pulses
- ready meals
- cookies, pastries
- chocolate with less than 85% cocoa, candy, jam, honey
- fruits except the little sweet
- sodas except light 0% sugar.
Ketogenic recipes: menus of the week.
- 30 g grated carrots, 1 tsp. walnut oil
- veal escalope with cream: 120 g of veal, 50 g of mushrooms, 3 tbsp. fresh cream
- tomatoes (50 g) in salad, 2 tablespoons olive oil
- king prawn gratin: 200 g king prawns, 2 tbsp. fresh cream, 30 g grated emmental cheese
- artichoke salad (50 g), sardines, olives, 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Italian gratin
- cauliflower florets (50 g), 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 casserole eggs: baked in the oven with 2 tbsp. fresh cream
- 1 plain soy yogurt