MAKE LIP BALM WITH THE HELP OF COCONUT OIL
- 4 Tbs Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbs Petroleum Jelly (You can take Shea butter as an alternative)
- 1 Tbs Beeswax, shaved
- A Squirt of kool-aid (Powder works well but we use water variety)
- A Small container
1. Mix first three ingredients in a microwave save bowl.
2. After blended, heat for 1 minute. If you’re doing different colors, separate your mixture into different bowls.
3. Mix in the kool-aid until desired colour is reached.
4. Pour mixture into your containers and pop it into the fridge for an hour or two.
5. Paint the lid of each container to match the colour found within it.
6. Voila! Homemade Lip Balm.