Peeling, exfoliation, cleansing … there are many different facial care techniques that adapt to each type of skin. However, all of these solutions involve the use of products or methods which are not always healthy and can attack the skin of the face unlike natural alternatives which only bring benefits. Discover this easy technique to take care of the skin on your face, using only one thing: ice cubes.
The application of ice cubes to the skin is a very popular technique in modern beauty rituals. Many beauty experts swear by this trick, which is used more and more in spas since it has many benefits.
Indeed, this technique helps prevent wrinkles, fight acne and refresh the face. And that’s not all, applying ice cubes also has other virtues:
Ice cubes tighten enlarged pores due to impurities and excess sebum that clogs them. Applying ice cubes will help tone the facial skin and make it look smoother.
A toned skin:
Ice cubes are considered a cheap tonic. Replace the tonic lotions in your routine before makeup with ice cubes, to reduce large pores and give a perfect finish to your foundation.
Better blood circulation:
Applying ice cubes to the skin can improve blood circulation. Coldness acts on the blood vessels by constricting them, which has the effect of avoiding significant blood flow to the surface of the skin. In case of inflammation or swelling, ice cubes are good allies.
Less puffy eyes:
This tip is one of the best known in the beauty industry. If you wake up each morning with swollen eyes, try applying ice cubes. The cold ice will help reduce swelling, as well as bags under the eyes.
Ice cubes are a natural trick to reduce and prevent wrinkles. Applying them helps firm the skin, reduce the appearance of wrinkles present and prevent the appearance of others. The skin will look younger!
Used to relieve redness, irritation and swelling, ice cubes are also effective against pimples.
Once a button shows the tip of his nose, apply an ice cube on it and let act a few seconds. This tip will help slow the inflammation process. You can repeat it every night until you get the results you want.
How to use ice cubes on the skin?
Before putting the ice cubes on the skin of your face, it must be thoroughly cleaned. Then take a piece of gauze or some other soft cloth and wrap the ice cube in it. Once the ice cube begins to melt and moisten the fabric, apply it to your face.
Hold the ice cube on different areas of your face for 1 to 2 minutes. Then make circular movements, moving the ice cube gently. Be careful not to force on the area under the eyes, which is very sensitive. Finally, apply a moisturizer.
You should do this trick morning and evening for best results.
Tips for better use:
- It is not always mandatory to wrap the ice cube in a cloth before applying it to the face, but it is recommended to put on gloves so that the ice cube does not melt quickly.
- Extreme cold can damage the blood capillaries under the facial skin. It is therefore advisable not to use the ice cubes, just after removing them from the freezer.
- Avoid applying ice cubes to your skin, if you have broken capillaries
- Stop treatment if you experience discomfort. Note that ice cubes should not be applied more than 15 minutes to the skin
- For best results, you can add lemon ice , rose water, green tea, cucumbers, chamomile tea, or many other ingredients known for their skin benefits to the water. . Choose ingredients suited to your skin type.