You might think it is not possible to burn calories while watching TV, but it is not true! There are effective exercises that are simple to do at home, and the icing on the cake is that you don’t need any specific equipment!
At Boredmojo, we would like you to stay in shape, and to do this, we offer you in this article some exercises that you can do at the same time as you watch your film or your series! You will also find a useful bonus at the end of the article.
1. Palms down
This exercise will help you burn the fat that lodges on your arms . It’s very simple to do, even in front of your TV.
- Stand upright with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Raise your arms to the sides.
- Keep the forearms perpendicular to the arms. These should be stretched. Don’t move your shoulders.
- Lower the shoulder blades and try to bring them closer together.
- Start raising and lowering your hands, starting the movement of the arm.
- Continue to breathe calmly.
- Repeat the movement for 45 seconds to one minute.