Sometimes, some people are fed up with complicating their lives and looking for solutions to make their daily lives easier. Some of them are downright brilliant. These ordinary people have used their imaginations to create new practical and secure inventions. Here you will find innovations that are vital for everyone: for young parents, DIY enthusiasts, enthusiasts, music lovers and for everyone in general. Take a look!
Boredmojo has selected candidates for the title of Passionate Genius of Daily Life. We’re happy to share with you these 21 helpful tips that will really make your life easier.
1. If you want to protect flora from fauna: put an end to the cat’s struggle with your indoor plants
2. For gamers: when you need to cool down your laptop in an emergency, normal forks will come to your rescue perfectly.
3. For cleaning enthusiasts: if the height of the faucet does not allow you to put a bucket in your sink, use a dustpan.
4. For the thrifty: get the most out of your tube of toothpaste with a paper clip
5. For girls: a magnet on the nightstand frees you from the problem of constantly disappearing hairpins
6. For DIY enthusiasts: restores the surface of the floor using manicure products. Just choose the color, put on the base and let it dry …
7. For home cooks: a toaster instead of an oven. This is used to quickly cook two skewers of nuggets. First marinate the meat in oil.
8. For the seamstresses: one can think that it is a simple cord. But in fact, it’s a macrame flowerpot.
9. For buyers: if you don’t have a coin for your cart, just use a round key.
10. For travelers: a saucepan filled with hot water can replace an iron
11. For drivers: by using a rubber band, you can transport the soup safely from point A point to point B
12. For music lovers: so as not to confuse the right and left headphones, paint their tips with different colors.
13. For office workers: never lose your laptop cable again
14. For those who have run out of battery: a phone holder made with a hair elastic. This person should file a patent …
15. For people who often use plastic bags: that way, it’s not as heavy, and you keep your hands free
16. For gardening enthusiasts: you can now go on vacation in peace
17. For those who have food delivered to their house: do not throw away the sushi chopsticks. They can be useful in everyday life.
18. Foodie tip: how to eat corn without worrying about your teeth. Each ear should come with a skewer like this!
19. For jealous couples: put your phone in an empty cake box, and whoever wants to take it in secret will wake everyone up
20. For the lazy: a Christmas tree on the wall. It takes up minimal space, is inexpensive and requires little maintenance.
Do you have your own great tips to share with the rest of the world?